Hemp is often confused with marijuana because they both belong to the same family. However, it is important to note that the two plants are very different. One of the main differences is the THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) levels in each plant; hemp has less than 1% THC, while marijuana has more THC, sometimes getting as high as 20%.
Hemp is used in a variety of different applications; it can be used as oil or as meal. It has a variety of health benefits, and it is easily available to anyone who would be interested in what it has to offer.
Its nutrition value
Hemp seeds are very popular for their high nutritional value. They contain up to 20 different types of amino acids, as well as the nine essential amino acids. The body cannot naturally produce some of these essential amino acids, and therefore some supplementation is necessary. This is where hemp comes in handy, as it can help supply these amino acids. Hemp is also very rich in protein, which is important for a strong immune system.
How safe are hemp seeds
Hemp seeds are absolutely safe for human consumption, therefore, there is no need to worry about any adverse side effects. However, you should not consume any more than you need to because as they say, too much of anything can be poisonous. It is good to start with a few seeds, and slowly increase your intake until you reach a level where you feel you are reaping all the possible health benefits.
The health benefits of hemp seeds
If you are looking for highly nutritious foods in order to boost your health, hemp seeds should be among your very first options. Here are some of the nutrients that you will get from these amazing seeds:
* Hemp seeds contain all the amino acids that you need for a healthy body. You also get to enjoy the 9 essential amino acids, particularly those that the body is unable to produce naturally.
* The seeds contain all the simple proteins that you need for a strong immune system. With these proteins, your body should be able rid itself of toxins easily.
* Hemp seeds are recommended for people with immune deficiency diseases. The seeds have been proven to treat nutritional deficiencies that arise as a result of diseases like TB. The effects of TB can be healed completely, and your body can be restored to the state that it was in before you got the disease.
* Hemp seeds provide you with all the essential fatty acids, which are hard to get in any other kind of nut or seed oil.
* It has the perfect ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 oils, both of which are important for cardiovascular health and for the general heath of your immune system.
* Hemp seeds are rich in phytonutrients too, which are amazing elements found in plants that help protect various systems in your body including your immune system, tissues, mitochondria, skin, body organs, blood and cells.
The side effects
There are now thousands of people that are using hemp seeds as dietary supplements, mainly due to some of the health benefits listed above, but also for a lot of other reasons. However, as hemp comes from the same plant that produces marijuana, many people are doing their research before they begin to use it, with most checking that they will not suffer any unwanted side effects. It is important to note that because hemp seeds contain almost zero THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, hemp seeds are absolutely safe.
However, hemp seeds are quite oily and high in fat. While a part of that fat is the healthy type, they also contain unhealthy fats that could lead to obesity and other health problems if you consume too many of them.
Hemp is like no other plant out there. It is highly nutritious, and offers great health benefits that you will never get from one plant. We have great hemp products that can benefit your health and boost your immune system to ensure that you live a long and healthy life. It is important to understand that good health is easy to achieve with the right help, which is why you need to collaborate with experts in hemp products who know what you need to stay healthy.