Medical marijuana use has been a long running debate, with many people focusing on its chemical component THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) more than any of the other compound that make up the marijuana plant. THC is the compound in marijuana that produces the psychoactive effects that gets users high, and is one of the main reasons why many people do not talk much about the medical benefits of cannabis. However, many people’s focus has shifted from the psychoactive properties of THC, to the non-psychoactive, health properties of cannabidiol, which is another major compound in marijuana. This is one of the main reasons why many marijuana users have begun to change their mindset about use of the plant.
There is a wealth of information out there about the positive effects of cannabidiol, especially from all the research that has been conducted to evaluate its medical benefits versus its effects on the human body. Cannabidiol has no side effects on its users, yet offers so much to people suffering from different ailments, and is actually a major reason as to why marijuana is slowly being legalized in many countries across the globe. The evidence of Hemp Extract’s usefulness is growing everyday, and those who have tried it have testified of its effectiveness.
But before you start using Hemp Extract, there are a couple of things you should have in mind:
1. Cannabidiol is a major component in the cannabis plant. Over 60 chemical compounds can be found in cannabis, chief among them are the cannabinoids, which Hemp falls into. The compounds with the highest concentrations in cannabis are THC and Hemp, which is why they are the compounds that researchers focus on mostly whenever they are conducting studies about marijuana and its usefulness versus effects. However, after a series of studies, people have been able to produce cannabis that has high concentrations of Hemp and zero THC in order to tap all the benefit of marijuana and get rid of the harmful compounds.
2. Cannabidiol is absolutely safe because it is not psycho-active. THC is psychoactive that is why it cause a high when you smoke marijuana but in its absence, you will not have to worry about the effects of getting high after use of marijuana for instance becoming more paranoid, anxious and stressed up. Recreational users will therefore not find the new type of marijuana interesting but for those that need it for its medicinal benefits, you will find it very useful. Again, THC and Hemp do not work on the same pathways. Hemp works on CB1 receptors, which are the pathways that are concentrated around the brain. Basically speaking, Hemp does not affect the functioning of the psychomotor or psychological parts of the brain.
3. There are many benefits of using cannabidiol. Hemp has been studied by numerous scientists and has been found to have the following medical benefits:
* Antiemetic properties which help to reduce nausea and vomiting*
* Antipsychotic properties which are responsible for fighting mental disorders*
* Anti-inflammatory properties which are good in fighting off inflammatory disorders*
* Antidepressant properties for stress and depression reduction.*
* Anticonvulsant properties which are important in easing the effect of seizures in the body*
* Antioxidant properties for reducing neurodegenerative disorders*
* Anticancer properties for fighting tumors and cancer cells*
4. Hemp can be used to reduce the negative effects of THC. Hemp is just what you need if you want to protect yourself from the effects of the psychoactive effects of THC. Not only that, it can also help prevent your body’s dependence on THC, which can cause memory loss and paranoia.
Even with all the research that has been conducted on the safety and benefits of Hemp, it is still illegal in many countries. However, as its popularity increases, some some countries are beginning to soften their stance on the drug, especially as they realize that it is more helpful than it is harmful. People who are dependent on medicine for treatment of conditions like inflammatory pain will find the relief they seek is delivered faster when they use cannabidiol. Give it a try today, and experience relief without the side effects of conventional treatment methods.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.